Privacy protection policy
Léa Nature, committed to nature… all the way!
Protecting data and privacy: one of our priorities
Groupe Léa Nature, a company registered with the Trade and Commerce Registry of La Rochelle under no. 409 957 529 with registered offices at 23 Avenue Paul Langevin – 17180 Perigny (hereinafter designated as “Léa Nature”), as well as all of its subsidiaries consider protecting your data and privacy as a top priority.
Ethical practices in collecting your data
Léa Nature agrees never to commercialize your personal data to third parties. We are focused on ensuring complete transparency regarding the use of your personal data. We conduct training and awareness-raising with our in-house teams in order to ensure they understand the importance of using your data ethically.
How your data is necessary in terms of our commitments
Your data constitute a rare resource that enable you to access some of our services while allowing us to get to know you better. From this perspective, your data allow us to improve our products and services constantly, ensuring we stay up to date in terms of our ethical, social and environmental commitments.
Who collects your data on this website?
Regarding the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 which came into effect on May 25, 2018 in France and which modified the data freedom law of 1978, Léa Nature is considered as responsible for processing your data and agrees to fulfill all legal obligations concerning the use of your personal data.
What is my data used for?
- I would like to submit a request through the contact form:
The objective is to be able to respond correctly and precisely to your requests as quickly as possible.
In order to respond to your request better, we collect your title, your last name, your first name, your emails address, your mailing address and your telephone number.
Legal basis/legitimate interest
When you wish to submit a request to Léa Nature, the information we ask from you is based on a legitimate interest in responding to you as best we can.
Exercising your rights
If you wish to exercise your rights, we invite you to contact us directly at the following email address: email@example.com.
Data conservation period
Léa Nature stores your data during the entire time your request is being processed. Thereafter, Léa Nature agrees to erase your data 2 years after your last request, except in cases of legal and/or regulatory derogations.
The Communications Department and the Customer Relations Department at Léa Nature are the principal recipients of your personal data.
Léa Nature hereby informs you that your data are stored within the European Union and are not transferred to other countries.
You may configure your browser to block these cookies or alert you about them, but some parts of the site will not work correctly if you do. These cookies do not store any type of personal data.
These cookies also collect information on the way our website is used. We use them to understand how our web pages are used to improve their attractiveness, their content, and their functions. All the information collected by the cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
We also offer the options of refusing third party cookies
To modify your confidentiality settings and block cookies from being deposited, you need to access your browser settings.
- Firefox: go to the “tools” menu, then select “options”. In the window that comes up you can modify your preferences by modifying the saved history settings. For more information, please refer to the Firefox cookie management page by clicking
- Google Chrome: go to the “preferences” menu, then “privacy and security” then “site settings” – this will open a new window and you will be able to modify cookie authorizations. For more information, please check the cookie management page on Google Chrome by clicking
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to the “tools” menu, then to “Internet options.” In the new window, select the “privacy” tab. You can then modify authorization settings for cookies. For more information, please check the cookie management page on Microsoft Internet Explorer by clicking
- Safari : Select “preferences” in the pull-down Safari menu in the top left-hand corner. Select “privacy” to configure cookie settings. For more information, please check the cookie management page on Safari by clicking
What are my rights?
Each physical person whose personal data is processed by us has the following rights:
- Right to access;
- Right to rectify;
- Right to erase;
- Right to limited processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to oppose;
- Right to withdraw consent ;
- Right to determine how data is handled following your death;
- Right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) (French data protection agency).
You may exercise these rights free of charge by sending us a request with a copy of your identification document (choose one):
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By regular mail at: Groupe Léa Nature – Digital Factory – Customer Relations Service – 23 Avenue Paul Langevin – CS 30004 – 17183 Périgny CEDEX
We respond to any request related to privacy within 30 days.
Extra steps to take our commitments even further:
Reinforced security for your data:
Léa Nature agrees to implement all technical and legal means necessary to ensure the highest level of security and privacy for your data.
Léa Nature agrees not to use any of this data for any purpose other than that defined above.
We pay close attention to how we give access to your data to ensure they are always managed by qualified professionals.
Processing of your personal data is not subjected to entirely automated actions or decision-making.
French and European data management:
Léa Nature has chosen to work with providers and subcontractors that take all necessary measures to ensure the highest level of protection for your personal data in compliance with GDPR obligations.
Léa Nature agrees not to transfer personal data outside the E.U. In case any data are transferred outside the E.U., we verify that the country to which data are being sent is part of the limited list of States that sufficiently guarantee privacy and confidentiality.
An ongoing process in-house:
Regarding the services we offer on our brand websites, access to your personal data is strictly limited to Léa Nature employees that are duly authorized to process these in terms of their job. Our teams are continuously trained to apply best practices in using and protecting your personal data.
Guaranteeing our transparency:
We may occasionally make changes to or adapt our privacy and security policy regarding personal data namely in terms of changes in our activities or in related laws.
In this case, we will inform you of any substantial modification to the use of your personal data by Léa Nature and/or will solicit your approval each time it is required.